Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Owen Richard


I am definitely a little busier this time around and to add to the distraction of having a two year old as well as a newborn our camera broke soon after Owen was born. Needless to say, I don't have as many pictures of little Owie as I'd like- but this adorable shot was captured via cell phone (thank you Verizon!). I can't believe how big he's gotten, it seems so much faster than Aden did. His cheeks are my absolute favorite, I just love to smooch them. He's 6 weeks now and completely adapted to our little Daugherty routine. He is a wonderful baby and I am enjoying every second of being a mommy for another little boy. We finally got another camera so I'll be sure to play some catch up with picture taking...I'm sure he'll love it! ha ha!

1 comment:

Charity said...

I love the cheeks!

Email me your #. I think it would be nice to talk in person.

love,
charity