Friday, March 13, 2009

Doomed to a life of being called the wrong name...

Well, it has officially begun. Thank you to Uncle Trev for letting me know I'd originally titled the post below as "Aden's first photoshoot". Goodness! You'd think after living a life known as: Heather, Jennee, Brittany, and even sometimes Eric- I'd be super careful about this, but as you see there's no hope! Aden will be called Owen and Owen will be Aden without a doubt. Maybe I could have made it easier on myself by making the names a little more different, that likeness can't be helping my cause! Such is life boys...you'll survive I'm sure!!

1 comment:

John and Sue Anderson said...

I can't believe how cute Owen is, it was great to see you guys on Sunday at church and you look wonderful. I hope that you are able to get some sleep and that Owen will sleep longer for you. Hope things continue to go well for you and let us know if you need anything.