Thursday, March 12, 2009

Owen's First Photoshoot...




Uncle Cliff shared his gift with us today, he is such an amazing photographer and we are so lucky to have him around (for many reasons!). I know I'm partial, but I just LOVE these pictures he took. These are just a few of many, but I thought I'd post a sample of our sweet boy! If you are interested in Cliff's work, check him out at www.cliffritcheyart.com.
Owen is 10 days old and it feels as if he's been around forever! There have been multiple times this week where Trav and I have been cuddled up on the couch with Aden and Owen and just looked at eachother- and without words, recognized the perfection of these moments. God is so good and we are incredibly blessed by Him. We have also talked often of how blessed we are to have so many around to love and support us, which has been more clear in the last week than ever. Thank you...all. We love you! The Daughertys.