Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Daugherty

I will try to scan our newest ultrasound pictures, but we found out a couple weeks ago that we are on our way to boy #2! I have joked, although somewhat seriously at times, that I am certain I'll have my starting 5 before we have a little girl join our family...but I guess we'll just have to see! We are so, so excited to have another healthy boy to chase around, and I know Aden will be a wonderful big brother. He is incredibly cute about it all and likes to point out the "baby in momma's lelly" as he says it, adding a kiss as well! SO fun! Baby boy Daugherty will be here March 2, 2009 and I will be officially outnumbered 3-1...pray for me:-) ha ha! Love you all! Blessings, Jess

3 comments:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

YAY for boys!!! Congrats, Jess! Hope you're doing well

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

Wahoo! I've been wondering if you had found out the gender yet! Congrats! We have 3 1/2 more weeks until we find out, but I am determined it's a boy for some reason! Love you love you love you!

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

PS...can you post some belly pictures, baby mama?! :)