Saturday, September 13, 2008

Catching Up...

Aden and Momma...all smilesAre my boys beginning to look alike or what?

Aden is VERY interested in the potty...(Yes!!!)

Adie's first trip on a boat, very exciting!

We've had a wonderful summer and are all adjusting to being back in "school mode". Aden is getting to be such a big boy and has more words to share every day. He's very excited about the new baby growing in my tummy and likes to give it zerberts (sp?) ha ha ha! We'll hope for the same enthusiasm in the next 5 months...
Hopefully we'll be better about updating this thing, it's been a long time!
Blessings, Daughertys

5 comments:

The Russell's said...

Hey Jess! I wish we could have stopped to chat on Sunday...and I didn't know your exciting news! Congrats on #2! How far along are you? ~Tiffany

John and Sue Anderson said...

Hey Congratulations you guys...it seems as though all our friends are pregnant, but us! Oh well, I am so excited for you...hope to see you at church. Take care and thanks for the update on the blog!

Kristen Distler said...

Aden needs to teach Quinny a few things about the potty!!!

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Aden is already! I still remember the first picture I saw of him. Just born with a FULL head of hair! He is so stinkin' cute!Hope you're feeling well and keep in touch, friend! Much love! Joy

valerie said...

So happy to learn of your blog! i CAN'T BELIEVE your boy is that big. it CAN'T have been that long since we have seen you! He is adorable!
miss you!