Saturday, October 3, 2009

Catching up...


Trip to the Children's Museum


Aden loved digging for dinosaur bones...I think he liked wearing the mask the best!

Cowboy Aden! (Didn't seem to care that none of us could track down a nickel to make the darn thing move...happy anyway! That's my boy!)

I think this was his favorite part of the whole day. He got to dress up like a dinosaur and carry the eggs to the nest. This boy loves to dress up!

Owen and his friend Ryleigh Galema...he's just a tad larger!

My little man!

I just love a boy in bibs...

Asleep with Speedy...he's such a Cars fanatic now!

4 comments:

Melissa Wisley said...

So nice to finally see some update pics! Wondered how you have been doing.
HOw did you endure a day at the Children's Museum? Went there this summer and told myself that I will hope that my kids never ask me to take them there. I was bored to tears! Glad you had fun though.

Richard Carroll said...

Thank you, Gmail Support Number Canada 1-888-414-1732 is the helpline where you can find all resolution related your Gmail problems. Any kind of technical issues in the Gmail may lead undue effects on Gmail account and you might lose your messages from your Gmail also.

Wow Thinking said...

Nice blog, Call our team member at Gmail Customer Care Phone Number Usa 1-888-582-4887 to fix all issues of Gmail account and get help by our expert 24x7

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Dear friend, may I ask you for a favor? I am presently trying to enhance traffic in my company’s blog, as this would increase chances of the blog’s photos to appear in “Google Images”; this is very important for our work. Could you please visit our blog and browse for a couple of minutes. You may even learn about a new product there!
Thank you.