Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let them eat cake!






Aden had a perfect first birthday party! He had a house full of family and friends to celebrate with and a very yummy chocolate cake that at one time looked like a really cute monkey...and then not so much! Don't be fooled into thinking this picture shows the extent of it, let me tell you it got much worse. I was literally getting chocolate out of his belly button the next day (after two baths!) Wow- is this my kid or what?! Nothing beats a birthday...and lots of chocolate! Happy to ya Aden!!

1 comment:

The Boston Bunch said...

Aden is such a big boy now! The picture of him eating his chocolate birthday cake had me cracking up. I can't imagine what he looked like when it was all said and done. The monkey cake you made was super cute! You are quite the Martha Stewart. Enjoy the next year of adventures as you journey to birthday #2. Take Care